Make a Donation
Meet the Board
The Missy Project is an IRS section 501(c)(3)
non-profit organization, named for Missy Magel, a 12-year-old girl whose
life was suddenly taken by a brain aneurysm rupture.
The Missy Project is conducting a Community Screening Program
Early Detection can Save Lives...
You may qualify for a free screening
The Missy Project is a 501 © 3 non profit charitable organization. All or part of your donation may be tax deductible.
Did you know that headaches could be a symptom of a
When to Seek Medical Help
Consider consulting your physician
if you have any of the following symptoms:
1. Headaches occur at least 2-3 times a week.
2. Headaches last for an extended period of time, such as days to
3. Heachaches that become more severe and more frequent, or pain
that is stabbing in nature
4. A sudden onset of severe headache precipitated by physical exertion.
5. Headaches that follow a head injury.
6. Headaches accompanied by vomiting, fever, stiff neck or rash.
7. Loss of consciousness with your headaches.
8. Headaches accompanied by numbness, weakness, dizziness, blurred
vision, slurred speech or tingling in arms and legs.